Thursday, April 14, 2011

You Are Not Alone...

I thought I was the only one in my Max10 classes who wasn't seeing weight loss. The inches melt off but the weight stays within a 3-pound range. I've dropped a few skirt sizes and I'm stronger, faster, fitter, leaner, and way more energetic! Today I overheard Tommy, who works out in our class and has noticeably trimmed down since he started 4 months ago, talking about how he hasn't lost a single pound, but he has lost 3 inches off his waist. So I'm not alone! And neither is anyone else out there who struggles with the number on the scale but still sees positive results in the mirror.

But I'm worried...next week Pesach begins! If anyone's been to my parents' house for a Pesach meal, they'd know about Chef Thierry Adam and his delightful dishes covered in gravies, sauces, and/or creams that make you forget you're not eating chametz!

When I was pregnant, I would ask Chef Thierry to please only give me the side dishes and leave off the chicken or meat because I was feeling nauseous. This year, however, I am not pregnant and certainly not nauseous. I'll be requesting my meals without the gravies, sauces, and/or creams this year.

This, plus not being able to work out until Thursday...good luck to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment